imagemap

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Homemade Books!

I got this book idea from, Mrs. Hale, a pre-k teacher I worked with last year. I used a basic three pronged folder and page plastic protector sheets.  We have read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See" and  we have read our own version daily. It is now in our reading center. The students can read the book themselves and are identifying their names and classmates names. The kids smiled and giggled when it was their turn. "Pre-K, Pre-K what do you see? I see (student's name) looking at me" 
I made this book from a free printable from  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/On-the-Farm  It goes along with the positional word we've been learning, "on." 
This homemade book was left to me by a previous teacher. Students guess the animal in the barn.  I have included beg. sounds and rhyming also....

No comments:

Post a Comment